Search This Blog

1.02.2012

Hello 2012, bring on the apoohcalypse!

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2012 already. I've been AWOL thanks to a business trip, finals and the holidays. Surprisingly, none of these events have seemed to spark much on the IBD front (knock on wood). Ordinarily I don't do to well with time changes, so the business trip had me a little worried since it was out West. Finals weren't that stressful because I was taking all design classes, so that wasn't a big deal. The holidays are usually the biggest risk, as I have little-to-no self-control when it comes to gorging myself on home cooking and drinking too much holiday cheer. We'll see if the piper comes to collect in the next few weeks, but for now everything's coming out nice n' easy.

...and on the topic of poop coming out, I just read over on io9 that wombat shit comes out in cube form. How weird is that?? If the world does end this year (and I kind of hope it does) I'm glad I lived long enough to learn that fun fecal fact.



No comments: