Search This Blog

2.08.2009

I don't think I pooped today

I'm thinking about it and I can't remember if I pooped. If I did it must have pretty unremarkable.
Aunt Flo is still around- she's not making a big fuss, but she's definitely around and has been pretty consistently for the past two weeks. I'm not feeling any ill effects from her extended visit, but it's still pissing me off.

I found out my cholesterol is a little high, so I'm making some dietary changes (or trying to). This morning I had half of a bagel with cream cheese, a cup of coffee and some orange juice. Then we went to the grocery store and I bought some healthy stuff. I made a big thing of chili with fake ground meat and it was really tasty. I made cornbread muffins on the side. I plan to substitute my lunches with fake deli meat and start using margarine instead of butter. I picked up some fruit to snack on, like grapes, bananas, and apples, and intend to drink more soymilk. I could stand to lose a few pounds (by few I mean about twenty) so this should benefit me in more ways than one.

Oh, also of note, I stopped taking the Prilosec just to see how long I last without it.

No comments: