Search This Blog

9.18.2008

Diarrhea cha cha cha!

I woke up with a screaming headache at 4:30 this morning (it's still in the background somewhere but I've kept it dull all day with Tylenol. Can't take the hard stuff like Aspirin cuz it'll make my guts bleed!) I was able to get back to sleep, but when I rolled out of bed 3.5 hours later I felt like puking and had a very soft, yet still formed, bm. I'd put it in the "pile of cheetos" category if that gives you a better visual.

I made it to work and set to my ritual of gathering my water and coffee, and set about my daily business. Shortly thereafter I felt that familiar cramping that says "hey, it's time to poop." So I did, only the sensation was much more akin to that of making urine, only out of my butt and not my peehole. NEVER a good time. Luckily that was the only time today, but yesterday things were runny and as I mentioned I completely blame my period. I took another two Tylenol about an hour ago, right before my lunch break. I had 1/4 roast chicken with fries and a can of Pepsi. I'm about to take my vitamins, and I think I'm going to up the vitamin C this weekend because I'm getting that "you might get sick" feeling in the back of my throat. You know, where the passage between your throat and nose feels a little off and your saliva tastes funny. Hopefully it's nothing (it's never nothing. ever.)

No comments: