Search This Blog

6.21.2008

June 20, 2008

Time: 9:45A
Urgent: N
Description: Long and sleek, like a noble sea serpent
Notes: I am eating way too much food. I think because the vitamins I've been taking have been giving me a lot of energy my appetite is up. Anyway, I haven't had many bright ideas regarding clever ways to describe my pooh, so that's been causing me to be lazy about keeping track. I should be more meticulous, because you never know when something might go wrong and you'll want to be able to look back on what you've been putting into your body. For example my tongue has been really itchy the past few days. If it's a food allergy damned if I know because I haven't been tracking my diet. That's not such a big deal, but if I were to poop blood tomorrow it would be a little more dire. Okay, I've run off on a tangent. Here's what I ate on the 20th: 1c coffee in the am, a pastrami rueben on a roll with cole slaw instead of sour kraut, a bottle of grape juice, and cheese flavored pirate's booty for lunch. I got out of work a little early, came home and ate some cherries. For dinner we went out and had an olive plate for starters, a free-range grilled chicken sandwich with fontina on it, and some chocolate chip cake for dessert with a glass of vanilla soy milk. I missed my dose of celexa, but I'm maintaining a good mood anyway. As mentioned I have had an itchy tongue lately.

No comments: