Here are some tips - snagged directly from the CCFA website - on what you can do to take part in the fectivities (that pun might be kind of a stretch but I'm sticking to it):
- Write to your House Representatives and encourage them to join the Crohn’s and Colitis Caucus, http://capwiz.com/ccfa/home/
- “Like” the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ccfafb) and follow the Foundation on Twitter (www.twitter.com/ccfa)
- Change your Facebook status to: I’m supporting Crohn’s and Colitis Awareness week and you should too! To learn more, http://online.ccfa.org/AwarenessWeek
- Use the #CCFAawarenessweek on twitter
- Change your profile picture to our logo, download here.
- Download our Awareness Week Poster
- Reach out to anyone you know with IBD and let them know you care
- Download the Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Week Press Release.
- Visit www.ccfa.org to learn more about the disease