Search This Blog

4.14.2010

nasty.

So that's some of the hair that came out in the shower.  And I combed out about the same amount before I got in the shower, for the express purpose of NOT shedding while bathing.  Then, when I get out of the shower, I comb again.  And more comes out.  And do you know where a chunk of it always winds up?  In my ass crack. 

Over the weekend J and I were walking down the street together and I could suddenly feel thin, irritating floss tickling my asshole.  I alerted J to my discovery and he offered to walk behind me and provide cover while I fished three hairs out.  It of course took several tries to get a hold of the damn things and yoink 'em out from the back of my pants.  I'm sure I scandalized some poor old lady looking out her window at the wrong time.  I like to think if anyone did see what I was up to they at least got a chuckle out of it. J wouldn't let me hold his hand for the rest of the walk, and I can't say I blame him. 

No comments: