Search This Blog

1.08.2010

CHEEK WATCH


So J and a few of my friends that have come by to visit since I've been home sick say they don't see a difference in my cheeks, so maybe I'm being my own worst critic, but I swear I see them swelling more each day.  I guess the 20 pounds of weight loss on the rest of my body is more noticeable (and alarming).  I don't think it will be long before I put some heft back on though, I'm eating like a pig and really have to discipline myself to keep from eating too much crap too late at night.  I also have to keep my cholesterol in mind, because I'm craving some real fatty foods, like corned beef hash and donuts.

I was up all night on Wednesday with Prednisone insomnia and it's caught up with me today.  I slept okay last night, but was up a lot between 5am and 7am.  I tried not to fall back to sleep in preparation for trying to get back to work next week, but I couldn't help it.  After J left for work around 8 I passed out until 10.  Now I'm trying to motivate myself to go out to the store (yesterday I made it all the way to the bank!! That's almost ten blocks and back again!) and even drop off my laundry.  Wish me luck!

No comments: