Search This Blog

7.21.2008

July 19, 2008

Time: 09:30
Urgent: N
Description: Average but gassy

Notes: I drank a pina colada last night and woke up at 3am with a crushing migraine, probably more due to too much heat and not enough water. I was gassy during the night and upon waking. For breakfast I had a scrambled egg and cheese sandwich on toast with iced coffee. My friend had a picnic for her birthday so we were sitting in the park for most of the day. I ate part of a giant sandwich, I think it consisted of ham, turkey, salami, roast peppers, and some kind of cheese. I also ate some olives, tortilla chips, berries, and watermelon. On the way home we picked up a rotisserie chicken and some cherries, which I am a total freak for and always eat too many. I took my probiotics because my stomach has been feeling gassier than usual and I thought they might help.

No comments: